How it Started UK is an online platform for Generation-Y primarily focusing on business, creativity & academic tips.
How It Started has gone from strength to strength over the last few months. More posts, more readers and many more stories to cover. We are offering you the opportunity to get first hand relevant work experience whether that’s writing for us, recording videos or interviewing young professionals. This is a great opportunity to spice up your CV & boost employability.
Understanding that getting paid work has never been more difficult for students and that getting that first break onto a career ladder is just as hard, the business offers all students a chance to build a work portfolio, gain industry references, and get real world work experience. HIS is more than just a website – it is a place for all students to have a voice, gain experience and read about what’s really going on in the student world.
We are looking for contributors to write up a weekly article for a category of your choice from:
- Young Entrepreneur Interviews (Interviews with the best young entrepreneurs around the uk)
- Business Headlines (Interesting Business news from the UK and world)
- Celebrity Finance News (Rich list rankings, How they did it… etc.)
- New Ideas and Creative Solutions (Covering innovative solutions to real world problems)
- Self-improvement (How to continuously improve, ways to be more productive… etc.)
- Student Life – (How to budget, Strategy for the year, is cramming effective… etc.)
- Marketing yourself (Tips on marketing and Branding yourself)
We only have 15 places up for grabs so make sure you get in touch as soon as possible.
Get in touch: Hello@HowItStarted.co.uk
Subscribe today and get future blog posts your email.